Thursday, June 10, 2010

iced tea month

June is designated as National Iced Tea Month and just in time to celebrate, Celestial Seasonings has come out with iced tea K-cups for the Keurig brewing systems. I absolutely love my Keurig system. Although, I have to be perfectly honest that I've never used it to make tea from pods. I simply use the reusable filter cups to make my own selections of coffee or simply heat water for my own loose leaf tea.


Celestial Seasoning's Perfect Iced Tea look enticing enough for me to give them a try.
Brew Over Ice K-Cups® are specially formulated so that these refreshing, flavorful beverages are never diluted or watered down... Perfect Iced Tea K-Cups contain a blend of tea, sugar and natural flavor, specially formulated to brew directly over ice for a Perfect Iced Tea every time.
They come in a pretty wide variety of flavors for being a new product - my only complaint being that they don't offer a variety pack. Flavors include: half and half {half tea, half lemonade}, unsweetened black, sweet lemon, sweet peach, southern sweet, and sweet raspberry.


When I do purchase K-cups, I hit up Bed Bath and Beyond with some 20% off coupons to save a little extra. I just may have to stop in and check out the southern sweet or sweet peach later this weekend. I'll be sure to keep you posted on my thoughts once I check them out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails