Saturday, June 19, 2010

Joie goes public!

I was so excited to be on Twitter late enough last night to see that Joie Patisserie has officially opened their virtual doors to the public!

{cute is right! I love the new site!}

I first tried Joie Patisserie's French macarons at the Pamper Me Fabulous event earlier this year in L.A. Let me tell you, they were fabulous! I have to admit that they were the first French macarons I had ever tried. After one bite, I was hooked. And after trying several others, these are still hands down my favorite to date!

{Mango, Fleur de Sul, and Cassis Macarons}

I have personally tried the Mango with fresh mango cream and they were to die for. Just the right amount of sweet, tart, crisp, and creamy all working together in perfect, mouth watering harmony. I have my eye on the Fleur de sul Caramel, as after falling in love with her Pistachio Caramel macarons, I know her caramel is top notch. I would also like to get my hands on some of the Cassis with Cassis Raspberry Ganache because they are just so pretty! Besides, you can never go wrong with raspberry in my book!

I'm very excited to see that Joie Patisserie has expanded to online ordering, especially because it means that I can enjoy these fabulous treats outside of L.A, and I wish them the best of luck in their newest adventure!

*All images from JoiePatisserie.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails