Monday, June 21, 2010

non-paper cups

While browsing World Market this past weekend, I came across their new "non-paper cups." I'm a big fan of reusable to-go cups as part of my efforts to go green - I also firmly believe that everything tastes better in porcelain or ceramic. I don't know about you, but a paper or plastic aftertaste just isn't how I choose to flavor my tea!


I absolutely fell in love with these ceramic mugs. They are heavy-weight and their silicone sleeve insulates them so that you can comfortably hold them, even with your hottest beverages. I absolutely love the feel of drinking out of a porcelain mug, even while on the go! I was slightly skeptical of the silicone lid, but decided to go ahead and purchase one anyway. After several uses, I'm excited to share that there was absolutely no leaking around the edges of the tight fitting silicone lid.

These mugs are dishwasher safe and come in a large variety of colors and patterns {many more than what is pictured on the website}. They are available as a set of two online, but are sold individually in stores. If you're looking for a fashionable way to go-green, I highly recommend these non-paper cups!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails