Saturday, April 24, 2010

we all live in a yellow submarine

Back in January, pictures of this beauty started floating around the blogosphere. The sad news? There was no information on where or when it was available for purchase.


The good news? Today I thought I'd give it another search, and low and behold - it's now for sale!


If we weren't in the middle of a complete relocation, I'd be placing my order as we speak. Sadly, I'll be waiting a bit as our current living arrangements and finances are more secure, but that shouldn't stop you from picking up one of these lovelies!


What is it, you ask? None other than a silicone yellow submarine tea infuser, AKA The Tea Sub! Genius? Yes!

Currently available for $14.99 with free shipping worldwide from Animi Causa.

7 comments:

Krissy said...

That's so awesome! I want one of those for my friend!! That's just plain awesome.

I'm following from Friday Follow...better late than never!

http://theartsymom.tk

Sara said...

so cute! I am so going to get a couple of those!

Happy Gramma said...

That is the cutest tea infuser. You can deal with anything as long as you have a cup of tea in your hand!

I am following you from FF. Please come visit and enter my two giveaways. One only lasts until Monday noon, so don't wait!!
www.happyfamilyhappykids.blogspot.com

Being Tazim said...

I am a friday follower! I just love this - would make tea drinking so much (more) fun!

AlMcLeary said...

I am a tea fanatic - thanks for the info.
http://almcleary.com/blog

Double Shot of Espresso said...

Haha being a Beatles fan I love it!!!

Following you from Friday follow....and LOVE the name of your blog! My two top favs? Coffee and tea!

Unknown said...

That's super cute!
Happy FF!
I am following you now and would love if you come follow me back and say hi!
Gros bisous
frenchy

Related Posts with Thumbnails